From May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be superseded by Act 101/2000 Coll. on personal data protection, which lays down the obligations and rights in the processing of personal data. We would hereby like to inform you that customer information is stored in accordance with the following regulations ...
1. For the purposes of this Policy:
2. As the Personal Data administrator, the Operator hereby informs you about the manner and scope of Personal Data processing, including the scope of Users' rights (as defined below) with regards to the processing of their Personal Data.
3. The Operator is Tomáš Hána – a mediator of services in the field of tourism who operates the following information website for this purpose: www.historycarprague.com. In connection with the provision of this service, the Operator processes Personal Data:
4. The Operator processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
5. The Operator is the Personal Data administrator. The personal data is not processed by any other entity. Only the administrator will have access to the Personal Data that is processed.
1. Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on personal data protection, as amended, and other relevant legal regulations apply to natural persons who fill in and send the completed order form to the Operator from the information website www.historycarprague.com (hereinafter the "User").
2. The User takes due note of the fact that the processing of his/her Personal Data by the Operator begins after the completed order form has been sent.
3. If the User does not provide his/her Personal Data, it is not possible to conclude an order with the Operator and/or provide the services ordered to the User. In connection with this, the Personal data is necessary for the provision of a specific service or product of the Operator.
4. The Personal data will be processed during the negotiation of a contract between the Operator and the User for the purpose of concluding the contract and for the duration of the contractual relationship.
5. If the contract is concluded in accordance with the Business Terms and Conditions of the Operator, the Personal Data will be processed and stored for the following 36 months in case a dispute concerning the relationship between the Operator and the User arises, namely for the purpose of protecting the legitimate interests of the Operator. The legitimate interest of the Operator is the proper and timely fulfilment of the contractual obligation agreed upon between the Operator and the User and the fulfilment of the Operator's legal obligations arising from the contractual relationship between him and the User.
6. For the purpose of fulfilling the statutory obligation to archive accounting documents pursuant to Act No. 563/1991 Coll. on accounting, as amended, the Personal Data will be further processed and stored for a period of 5 years starting from the year following the year in which the contract was concluded between the Operator and the User.
7. After the expiry of the deadline specified in Article II. (4) (5) and (6), the Operator shall delete the Personal Data.
8. The User is obliged to provide the Operator with true and accurate Personal Data only.
9. The Operator shall make every effort to prevent the unauthorised processing of the Personal Data.
10. The Personal Data of users will not be provided to any third party, third country or international organisation.
11. The Personal Data is and will be processed and stored in electronic form and, in the case of printed documents, in printed form.
12. The User takes due note of the fact that the cookies of Google LLC may be stored on his/her device. More information in the document: Cookies Info
1. The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of the provided Personal Data at any time (in cases where the Personal Data is processed based on consent). However, the withdrawal of consent to the processing of Personal Data is not possible in the scope and for the purpose of fulfilling a statutory obligation by the Operator. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing carried out based on consent granted prior to its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent also has no effect on the processing of Personal Data processed by the administrator on a legal basis other than the consent (i.e., in particular, if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, the fulfilment of legal obligations or for other reasons specified in the applicable legislation).
2. The User also has the right to:
3. If the User believes that the Operator is processing his/her Personal Data in conflict with the protection of his/her personal and private life or in violation of the applicable legal regulations, in particular if the Personal Data is inaccurate with regards to the purpose of its processing, he/she may:
4. If the User requests information on the scope or manner of processing his/her Personal Data, the Operator is obliged to provide him/her with this information without delay, but no later than within one month from the receipt of the request by the Operator at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If the User exercises the right to access his/her Personal Data in electronic form, the Operator will also provide the requested information in electronic form, unless the User requests that the information be provided in another manner.
6. In the case of a repeated and unjustified request to provide a physical copy of the Personal Data being processed, the Operator is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the associated administrative costs.
1. All legal relationships arising in connection with the processing of Personal Data are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, regardless of where the Personal Data is accessed from. Any disputes arising between the User and the Operator in connection with the protection of privacy shall be resolved by the relevant Czech courts.
2. Users who provide their Personal Data for the purpose of concluding a contract with the Operator or provide their consent to the processing of their Personal Data through the order form do so voluntarily and on their own behalf, and the Operator is not compelling their activities in any way.
3. This Policy enters into force on May 25, 2018
© History Car. All rights reserved.
Copying the site content is forbidden.